Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Liddy77's message

Okay... Whoah!!

All I was getting at is that - apart from the telecon with Cathy - and anything I might have missed - the company has not been absolutely clear with an exact date.

We know that we delivered the FS and, more importantly, the FS Notice in the agreement, some time after Jan 1st and on or before Feb 4th.

I don't think there is any real lie here but maybe some beating around the bush for the sake of the other agreements and responsibilities as Webgogs and JayJ describe. I buy that. I'm just trying to drill down to that exact date that letter started the clock.

Going back, I see it was Pat66's report from Cathy on March 4 and yeah, i'm wearing a lot of that first remark lol! :

..."She first started by saying that investor boards are full of nonsence and should not be thrusted. She confirmed that the clock started Feb 5th. They did have a 30-day grace period and they could have rejected the FS and it is included in the 120 days. She seems pretty confident this will not happen given it's in a couple of days."....

Maybe Pat66 could revisit that conversation and comment on whether or not Cathy stated that the "clock started Feb 5th" or not. I suspect that Pat reported well but I wonder if she left any room for my 'speculative' query that the FS notice/clock started earlier. If she stated Feb 4th (or 5th) then I certainly can live with that and move on.

TIA

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links