Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to serafin's message

Well.... I dont' know if any of my notes amounted to an assertion per se... I guess, an easy out would be to loft up the notion that we might not know what happes at 60 days wrt to the JV in Section 15 since we didn't get any better info on the exact FS delivery (unless we accept that the summary document delayed a max of 45 days is the big ticket item here for which I have questions).

I guess, what I 'assert' in my post is that there would appear to be some confusion mixed with some clearly spoken comments about what is happening when during that conference call. I think there is some reason to think that ES caught himself a couple of times talking about the delivery FS and the transfer of the Liard shares. What exact date that may or may not point to is anyone's guess. "Early January" (say Jan 2nd) points to 120 days ending early May 2nd and 60 days ending March 3rd.

Add to the 60 debate all the confusing stuff that ES communicated during the Dec 24 call. Much of it is garbled in the recording so I don't know exactl what was said but I believe Metacomet and Webgogs thought that somethign didn't fit right there.

I don't think I helped explaing anything MES!

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message