Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

Funny that PDAC is over and no reports from folks talking to Elmer

Chappy,
It could be that I was the only one who had a chance to talk to Elmer at PDAC.
I talked to Shane, he was the young guy that somebody mentioned here that wasn't sure who he was because he couldn't see his name. Shane was great, he explained a lot of things about EA but I was really more interested about Teck and FS. He was interested in my opinion about JV , in case we get an offer from Teck. I wonder why he asked me that question. Anyway, we were disrupted by Jason yelling " Hey Elmer, we are here ". Elmer had the wrong booth number and he almost passed by us. We asked him about his flight last night that was late, I reminded him that I was there last year and that his personal bookkeeper is from my country (for those who don't know I am from Europe) just to encourage him to give me more information. I told him that I have only two questions - when and how much? He said - don't know, don't know and don't know! If they had any information they would release the news.

I think the most he could say to me was that - Teck is interested in this project, and they accepted FS, and he said one more time - that's the most important thing right now and there is more in this than just FS ?! I was not sure if it was accepted as PS or BFS but I think it is clear now

Chappy
Check your PM, I sent you one a few days ago.

Please login to post a reply
MES
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/01/2011
Social Links