Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Re:Teck
over 11 years ago
in response to golfyeti's message

Why does this surprise you? Seriously. Do I have to post a list of dates missed? At this point it's not even worth the time. Anyone who hasn't tapered their expectations as to how fast this company moves or meets timelines (real one or made up ones) is delusional. It will be out when it will be out and this will wrap up when it wraps up. Anyone who's been a shareholder longer than 6 months knows things in the past two years have progressed far behind schedule and below expectation (even surprisingly below my own "low" expectation level). Why do people magically expect things to be on time/ahead of schedule and above their expectation level? You saw the timeline for EA approval and mine construction. With this company's record do you actually expect things to progress faster than their publicly stated timeline after all that has happened? Do your own DD and look at the evidence. The evidence suggests this will be slow. Start expecting it. Actions speak louder than words so look at the actions and stop listening to the words.

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links
Private Message