Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

To avoid all that, TECK can either try to negociate a buyout before the clock is started, or take the risk to get in a bidding war and pay more than what they would like after the 120 day clock starts ticking.

I think that is a very good reason Teck must act now to secure this property. I have always thought that a buyout would happen before the BFS is delivered and to stop the transfer of those Liard shares makes a very compelling reason. What if another Major does snap up Cuu once those Liard shares are transferrred? It would be next to impossible, imo, for Teck to get them back. Does Teck want to take this risk?

Here is something I didn't mention when I talked with MS at the conference. I asked him (MS) what would most likely happen when the clock started. He said of course he didn't know and if he knew he couldn't tell me. I didn't think much of it at the moment but when I came home later I thought to myself why did MS make a statement like that " if he knew" at this stage in the game? Did he know something he couldn't divulge now? Was this an opps moment. He could of said "I honestly don't know, its Teck's decision now". Anyways, maybe I'm reading too much into this. Comments anyone?

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message