Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bostrin's message

I think, you'd have to believe in the tooth fairy to really believe TT can't get their people to sign off on their own work. IMO these delays are deliberate and probably at the request of Teck.

I would like the boards opinion here, If you were running a major co. would you want all of the documentation that applied to an event that involved a lot of the co's money, or would you want some stripped down condensed version. Why wasn't the full version delivered to Teck at the same time it was released to the public. It's my opinion that doing so would have fulfilled our obligations under the terms of the contract.

One of the main reasons most of us are here is because we had a contract that was supposed to protect us from Teck choosing the time to move on this project. without that protection they could say, we don't want to develop this for another 5 years and we'd be helpless.

I apologize if I sound like I'm whining here but I expect the co. I invested in to use the tools, that lured me into this investment in the first place, for the shareholders benefit.

Talking to the co. and getting the same old answers isn't the solution, a news release is...chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links