Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

"It's just my opinion that mudguy's distinct souring of tone towards the upside potential of CUU was not based on spontaneous conservatism or based on some new developments to cause sudden concern, but rather a change of tone that was self-serving, towards accumulating more shares, as he does freely admit that he does."

Couldn't we use the same argument about you golfyeti??? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to turn it around and say perhaps your predictions of much higher valuation than Mudguy is for your own self purpose. One could infer that you may be placing those higher buyout predictions because you are perhaps in the red and need the stock to go back up to $2-2.50 in order to brek even?

Now I am not one for personal attacks but these "arguments" can be made against to anyone on this board (feel free to turn it around on myself but I could care less). Let's please stick to the facts. The truth of the matter is the average buyout prediction on this board is "pretty high up there". If I were to estimate just from reading a lot i would say anywhere in the vicinity of $5-7. Just beacuse mudguy is more conservative in his approach doesn't make him a basher or mean that he has a "secret agenda". The people predicting $2.50, $5, even $15 buyouts are just as likley to have a secret agenda.

There a lot of things that could happen to justify a low buyout price (bad market conditions, uncertainty, poor BFS result, etc.) just as there are a lot to justify a high buyout price (great drill results, resource expansion, getting more than 25% of SC, etc.) but in the end no one is right or wrong til we actually see the end game. Mudguy has just as much credibility and facts as golfyeti or the next guy. But stop with the attacks and fallacies in reasoning...it doesn't help your argument in the least and probably weakens your position

Here's a few i see all the time:

Appeal to authority (i love this one) - eg. "i called the company"

Red herring - "let's just ignore that person and the facts they states because he/she is a basher"

Appeal to probability - "since it make's sense that Teck will back in, they have to buy us out"

Ad hominem (lol) - no personal attacks going on here....

Facts people, FACTS. As much as this board is better than SH quite a few things seem to get carried over here. Very good arguments are hard to come by. Let's strive to make good arguments by presenting facts, not by using fallacies in reasoning...I think we on this board owe ourselves that much.

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links
Private Message