Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Retire56's message

This is just a theory of mine but let me try out on the BB and see what people think. As I already described I think an offer was made in the spring and Stifel somehow knew of the offer coming therefore their buying spree for that period. I also think Ernesto nixed the deal because of a low ball offer on the properties outside of SC. Stifel then was left holding the bag because they anticipated something that didn't occur and is probably a large reason we haven't seen any significant institutional buying since then because these buyers don't want to be left in the same position. Largely dependant on a single person's, EE, decision. I have been in this stock for a number of years and the last 3mos is the most engaged I have seen EE via all the PPs and keeping the SP from waterfalling that it almost seems personal regardless of the reason that the end is in site. I think for these reasons all the discussion and reasoning that EE will accept a low ball offer to get a 10 bagger from what he has averaged in at should dissipate like a fart in a hurricane. The BFS will be the signal for all, most importantly, the large buyers because that is the confirmation they will need to buy in versus hearing about a leaked offer and what potentially happened to Stifel. JMHO

Even if it didn't happen, we are in good hands people!

Please login to post a reply
Retire56
City
Way up North
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/20/2011
Social Links