Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

To my knowledge this has never happened before. I've got nothing in memory to compare. Nobody in Canada has had the same deal and 124 billion dollars worth in the ground. The unknowns like the silver and rhenium just add to the suspense. That's why I compiled cases a close to it as I could find. $5.60 and a couple bucks for the rest does seem practical.

People could use many other comparisons to argue a lower value. In a few cases the price was so cheap it would make us look over valued right now. But those are not apples. One giant deposit went for 15 cents a pound. Once you looked under the hood it became obvious why. Looking at some of Teck's other 30km conveyer systems with water problems and unrest would lead us to ask why they are even trying there. Then there is the global situation to consider.

People will be people and that's one thing we can be 100% sure about. Even in the Dark Ages there were rich people. People still ate and they still needed iron. Times have changed but we have not. We still desire. Teck and the other mega co's know this so they don't look to close at today's price. The geopoliticals and demographics are more important to them. We have the right to demand a good deal. We have the ability to mine it.

Given everything I know, we will not sell out cheap even if Teck tries to break it up and take the cream.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links