Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to squishybananas's message

I beleive it is SpecBoy that said: because the current share price is a reflection of the overall economy, the performance of the company, and the performance of the sector in which that company is in. And it's those specific areas that potential buyers evaluate very closely when determining what they are willing to offer in current market conditions.

The current share price is subject to the vagaries of market participants and their emotions, most of whom are affected by the conditions you cite above. I like to call the impatient and nervous traders like you "fruit flies".

Problem is that impatient "fruit flies" (penny flipping traders really) will affect the PRICE on the short term. None of conditions you cite will have much impact on VALUE, however, on a potentially 100-year polymetallic mining district.

Multi-economic cycle and possible multi-generational time-frame opportunities are what Teck/CIC/Others are looking for and they know that they are not going to "fool" Ernesto and Elmer.... Unlike how some people are trying to 'fool" us into selling our shares.

Everytime you insist on saying something doubtful SB, I buy more. You can pretty much use that as a general rule.

Good luck to you. You will need it imo.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links