St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Proxy documents
almost 12 years ago

We have received a call from Georgeson people last night during dinner. The guy wanted to talk to our Son, who has the same last name and ownes a number of shares. He asked will my Son vote for the existing management, my son asked me over the dinner table whether we would, I said a definite NO, so he told the Georgson guy exacty that.

My wife and I have a lot more shares than our Son, however we didn't get a call. Now, I'm not feeling slighted, but it made me think of the following.

1.) Once they know that we would not vote for them, would they be able to just not send us the proxy material?

2.) If they have been able to identify people who posts on this Forum, and therefore know the sentiment of the individual posters, would it be a reason for them not to make the call and then also not send them the proxy material?

3.) What else could make them be selective of calls to only certain people? All the shares are held at the same bank, and all are marked to send proxy material.

4.) Would the proxy material not have to be in the mail already, I thought that the legal period of time for mailed notices is 14 days. If that is correct, they would have to be mailed by now.

Can anyone provide some info on this.

Real888

Please login to post a reply
Real888
City
Guelph
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined