St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Real888's message

I got the same call from Georgeson this AM recommending I vote the dud white proxy. Told them I had not received anything in the mail and asked how I could vote on line. She told me that there is a control number on the paperwork if and when I receive it before I depart this Friday for western climes. This number is only good, she said, for the dud proxy.

I also know of someone who invested through their TFSA last year and has not been following this coaster ride and who did not request any material through their financial institution. There was an unsolicited call placed to them regarding SLI this AM also. Are these people tracking down all SLI investors through the investors personal financial institutions or does SLI already have all that personal info on all their investors?

Anyway, told the "G" person I understood there was another proxy with another selection of candidates and asked (knowing the reply) if they were handlin that too. She said no, only the white one.

Now, as was previously asked by our new poster, who will be sending out our other proxy and how do we know it will reach us in time? Obviously the gang of 5 has got the jump on the dissidents with the "G" firm putting out these personal calls on our dime. They are hoping to catch votes of some shareholders not aware of why their SP has tanked.

If these people are responsible for getting the other proxy out and are not under the eye or some regulator you can be sure they will drag their heels and make it very difficult to get our votes in before the deadline of the 21st. Advantage SLI. Outrageous!! IMO.

Can we counter ???

BDF

Please login to post a reply
baydogfish
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2012