St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Link to Trades
over 12 years ago
in response to Carney's message

Carney

The drill results we were shown were NOT samples of the anomoly. If you and 10,000 other people pull out the drawings and compared the drill holes to where the large anomoly is situated you would know this. They might as well have showed us results of whats under your house. Until they show drill results that were pounded into the center of that egg the results are absolutly meanings, and certainly are no reason to sell out.

And if you are actually making a attempt to read the drawings(which I doubt), and you do not understand the drawings like most people, ask somebody for crying out loud. Don't just throw your money in the garabage can. I certainly don't post that the results were bad when you don't have the first clue!

Anybody that sold without fulling understanding what the drill results are actually saying should not be trying to make money in the stock market.

It baffles me how people don't do any research and blow for example $10,000 at $2.00 because they heard something about SLI from some person that heard from some person etc. Then the exact same people will dump instantly when the price falls without doing any research what so ever. I see this all the time. People have a million companies in there ridiculous portfolio and don't know a single solitary thing about any of them. You can tell the people that don't have a clue because they always refer to the companies by ther tickers, and not by there names. I bet there are people that own "SLI" and don't even know what "SLI"stands for. This is sad!

Story:

Buddy is like " I heard about this stock ABC. You better buy in Cletis. They are going to be worth a mint". Cletis is like " Sh*t. I'm greedy and lazy so I might as well buy some because buddy said so ". And the idiot throws 5 grand at em'. Then they take a drop and Cletis dumps faster then I can eat a Mickey D's cheese buger when I'm hungry. Maybe ABC was a keeper but Cletis would never know because he is a lazy idiot that got scared because he doesnt talk to the right people, read, and research anything.

People are LAZY!

I can't wait to find some more cash so I can buy dirt cheap stock off all you suckers out there at these prices. haha

Hell I should almost become a basher to keep the price down so I can scare you chickens even more and accumulate more cheap stock. LOL

I'm a wolf, and all you are sheep. I am just one of those nice wolves that can't quite decide if I want to eat you or not. However many of you sheep are getting eatin by wolves as we speak. And perhaps SLI management is the biggest hungriest wolf of them all!!!

Please login to post a reply
jon_doe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message