St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to dogy's message

dogy. very, very good post & summary. I've been on the highway all day, just had time to catch up now, and this is a very enjoyable read! This was a great read, it should end up in the Top Posts, so I'm sure everyone will get to read it.

Your Constants (6), you nailed it with Murry & Alice. They are the most honest people ever associated with the Venture Exchange, or I'm sure any exchange, or stock Worldwide. Obviously that's in my opinion, but I can't imagine anyone saying they don't agree. Murry's Word is Golden!

Your Changes (1) The bulk sampling & the Quantec. I totally agree! I always saw it posted and written the 1157 T of bulk sampling averaged approx 28 grams/T (very impressive). But, until yesterday, I had never added up the 40 verification samples by Paul Grey. I can't believe I never did that? Anyway, as I wrote in my "Confused" post yesterday, those 40 samples averaged even better, at 34.8 grams/T (over 1.1 OZ/T!)

I hope you keep posting dogy, you'll be an awesome addition to this board!

Thanks

Bow

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010