St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to dogy's message

Excellent post dogy. I am a first time poster but religious reader. A good friend of mine and fellow SLI share holder got me into this stock only two years or so ago. And, since, been using a portion of my hard earned money to increase my holdings in this company. I'd like to express a sincere thank you to all the Hub Leaders for all their hard work and keeping the rest of us in the know. I have learned so much from all of you.

Perhaps the events which unfolded this week were things that needed to happen. There's been a lot of speculation going around. We wanted news, we got it, wether you see it as positive or negative. There have been some ill feelings posted about SLI and management as a whole. I believe this “shake down” was a great way to test ones emotions, feelings and how well we can stomach this roller coaster. We're only as strong as our weakest share holder. I see it as a good way to “trim some extra fat” of uneasy and restless share holders who believe in the get rich quick schemes, not the story of SLI. SLI is not a scheme. I feel what we're left with is a stronger share holder base that are here till the bitter end. Like they say, patients is a virtue. To be a share holder in SLI you need patients.

This week was also a great time to strengthen ones position as a share holder. I know I did.

Calmly in for the Long Haul

APizzle

Please login to post a reply
APizzle
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011