Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

You know what, Laurie. I wasn't going to bring you into this, but as long as you're going to address me -

You state you've gone down to to courthouse to copy docs to share.

No one else on this board has stated that they do this.

The "Apple" doc that Banoss posted to back up biajj's claim that the Apple license was $26 million (or thereabouts, I don't remember) - Lamberts stated he had seen an unredacted copy of this doc.

I talked to the court clerk. He told me that they do not scan their docs into Pacer. Therefore, any doc related to that case had to have been copied by someone who went down to the courthouse.

This board had never seen that Apple doc prior to Banosser posting it to back up biajj.

Lamberts is from the Las Vegas area I am pretty sure. So I am sure that he did not go down to the courthouse.

Now, read all of the above and tell me docs are not circulated without being posted to this board. And further, given his prior defending of you and the general mindset that is shared by you, he and others of your group tell me it isn't a likely possibility that you were the one that gave the doc the Lamberts, and I am sure others.

So you can kiss my ass also.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links