Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

According to one poster (FutTheWuk)

Posters who "graciously" post info such as Pacers and other research have stated that they have no obligation to give any info to anyone. Meaning that if an important piece of info comes out, they may or may not post it. You can be sure that it will only be posted after they have disseminated such info privately amongst a select group of shareholders. You can be sure that the biggest reason they post info is so that the majority of people coming here will not look for it themselves. That way they will have an edge when that important piece of info becomes public.

If you read this message board on a regular basis you will see certain patterns in posting by various posters. They post in concert, piling on when necessary. To what purpose is left up to the readers judgement. To think it is in the best interest of the readers here - to "warn" them - would be a foolish conclusion to come to.

I have graciously posted information, as have others, and yes ….I am under no obligation to post. I have stated that before and it still holds true. I have personally spent hours of my own time, taken away from my family to research, drive hours from my home to review court documents and have “graciously” posted what I found. I do not consult with anyone nor do I ask permission to post. If you don’t like what I have to say or don’t agree with it, that is your right. I used to have more time on my hands to do research and I enjoyed it (still enjoy it but less available time now).

As for Fut stating that the posters who graciously post so that the majority of the people coming here will not look for it themselves, giving them an edge when important info becomes public, if he is accusing me of ever withholding information for personal gain, I say kiss my ass.

Go ahead and report this as a violation. I accept it and it was worth it.

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message