Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to FutTheWuk's message

You said:

And let me make one last comment. BaNosser isn't the only one with a Pacer account. In fact I have one. So go ahead and point the finger at me and say I should have posted something. Unfortunately I was out of town on a business trip from 2/24 - 2/26, with no internet access. So I couldn't have looked anything up even if I wanted to. But I find it very hard to believe that all of the other people with Pacer accounts here were totally unaware of the HTC appeal. Sure, Mark offered a sincere apology for missing the Pacer. EVERYONE MISSED IT??? Is someone pissing in our ear and telling us it's raining?

I see that you are familiar with Lee Atwater’s rule #5

Rule #5. At last resort, deny the obvious. It may produce a moment of confusion where you catch a break.

Admittedly, you have a Pacer account.I would suggest that BaNosser stop posting Pacers and you take on that responsibility and financial burden for all of us.Unbelievable that you excuse yourself because you were on a business trip with no internet access and then turn it around to blame everyone else with a Pacer account for not posting that information.No internet access, really?I find that hard to believe unless of course your trip was to Nepal.I suppose some might think your business trip was fabricated to deflect blame away from you for not posting the HTC appeal information.I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, why don’t you do the same for the others with a Pacer account

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message