Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: BaNosser
about 14 years ago
Re: ggualala
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
about 14 years ago
How's This
about 14 years ago
in response to fatwollit's message

Here's a few; Cut back on expenses, hiring a lawyer to reject a shareholders bid for bodship because they aint got the balls to do it themselves is a waste. Get rid of 2 bod's, I'll even let you pickem, the money saved will help with litigation. From what I understand we don't need the fancy digs the co. is sitting in either. Cut bod wages in half,and base salaries on performance, don't tell me good people don't come cheap,you want respect and money you've got to earn it, these people seem to be wandering in the desert, we know what we got. Maybe flowers can do something with the co., let him do it. He can't be stupid or he wouldn't even be where he's at, but I don't think five idiots who've already proven their worth, changing their mind every week are going to help. If it means becoming a bank for the shareholders so be it. I say let TPL have it with both barrels, we need full time help not a bunch of part time misfits. That's my opinion RJ

Please login to post a reply
RJ2002
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/03/2005
Social Links
Private Message