Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to 1Rare1's message

No question about it, PTSC could be in much better financial shape had they had any clue as to what they were doing. But as we are all aware by now they seem to make mistakes on just about everything they touch. Hopefully by bringing in Baroni they will have some sound advise on the direction of PDSG going forward. As far as the MMP is concerned we still have the same idiots running the show so I'm not so sure with the track record that PTSC would have the upper hand at anything they were being challenged on. Leckrone knows that Moore and PTSC still need him and the reverse engineering to pursue licenses. The clock is ticking on the life of the patents and how long PTSC and Moore can function with no MMP license dollars coming in. I am hopeful that PTSC can gain a more favorable position in the terms of the agreement between them and TPL but I wont go so far as to say that PTSC has the upper hand because of their track record.

Please login to post a reply
srandl
City
Near Portland
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2006
Social Links