Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Dear Mr. Caplan,

as I am not the most active writer I do read the Board since years and as a german shareholder I have met with David Pohl, Frank Hawkins and others and also attended a sharholder Meeting in Carslbad. I appreciated your questions while Shareholder Conferences but must admit that I do not want you on the BOD, eventhough I assume good intentions.

I want to tell you why:

1. We dont need more persons on the BOD. we need less. Far less.

2. They way you react with some posters seems not mature and for sure not appropriate.

3. I remember you having contacts to the Lecrones.

Here we come to the real problem. The BoD (and their misinvestments and high royalties)would not be so much the problem if the Leckys wouldnt give away a MMP for free if you buy a Coreflash. And that is the real problem. This problem would not be any faster solved with you on the BoD.

As you love to mention that the BoD failed with their investments made, I have to agree with you. They did. But

1. It would not really matter if the flushed down 20 Millions if the Leckys would not screw us.

2. If you go into VC 3 out of 5 investments fail I know because I am into PE and VC.

Mr. Caplan, in my eyes you are not the solution to our Problems. We need to stop the TPL boys giving away MMP licenses for almost nothing and instead put higher fees in the Coreflash.

Please login to post a reply
Papasimon
City
Frankfurt
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/28/2006
Social Links