Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to RJ2002's message

Perhaps so, but other then saying "hogwash" can you explain the reasoning behind the consistently low value of a license? If you want to believe some of our resident posters the value should be much higher. I believed that for the first year or so but, reality has proven more useful in trying to decipher the truth. If TPL should be getting Fujitsu type numbers, why would they sell a rink dink Flash license and throw in the MMP for $4 million? So let me get this straight, they may have pocketed a few extra million for themselves with the Flash yet a potential MMP license should be worth 3 or 4 times what they are getting? I'm not the greatest mathematician but they sounds pretty stupid to me. Clarity on the true value of a license went out the door the day Sony signed. It may be pure greed on TPL's part or, perhaps they came to the realization that the MMP licenses would not be garnering the type of fees they expected. If that were the case, I could better understand why they started secretly working other portfolios into the negotations.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message