e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to letgojoe1's message

Yes, I read your prior sentiments in that regard, it is questionable as to why Handal would name new cases if the prior issues are unsettled and are directly connected.

Though I have concerns for the prior issues, I'm more toward the side that they will all pan out.... based on their circumstances...eg "too late".

My concern is for the new defendants and seeing them apply for inter-parties review....

There is nothing to stop them from do so. When Intel filed, no one new it, until there was a NOTICE in the docket. In checking the PAIR for filings against 108... there it was already applied for and approved.

If any of the new defendants hint of it in their respective case...check the Public PAIR for a petition filing.... then, I guess, we chat about from there.

For Micron, again, IMO, it’s too late…. there is no petition filing with the USPTO against 108, and their claims construction is too close to allow a stay.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links