e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

Last week on the day of our annual meeting I was very excited to hear reports about the excitement swirling around our NUNCHI project and ALL the possibilities. Thank you Tony as well as others for an excellent report.

I wanted to share something I heard while driving and listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show.

As the meeting was going on Rush proceeds to describe the Excellence of Apple and its leader Mr. Steve Jobs.

Jobs as described by Rush is a Genius. He is Apple.

And whats very interesting is that Rush sees himself the same way..A Genius.

Both men are doing things that others have never done. Both men are excellent at their craft..their work.

So Rush started talking about how he is always searching for new things available from Apple.

He said on this day that people will be very amazed at what Apple has planned for the next release which I think is in October.

When I heard this I thought of Mr. Comunelli (sp) at LAST YEARS meeting when he said that we would appreciate Edigitals Tech when we see what Apple IPhone will be able to do.

So to re-cap:

Alex Comunelli speaks about Apple at Previous meeting and mentions Edigital tech

Rush Limbauh talks about Apple and the excitement of new technology

Alex Comunelli speaks about Nunchi and generates much excitement.

I feel that something exciting is happening as a result of the above, and I sitting on the END of my CHAIR, waiting to hear what it is.

Toad

Please login to post a reply
TJTOAD
City
Long Islad New York
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2005