e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Falk/Dischino
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
DM
about 13 years ago
randman
about 13 years ago
Re: DM
about 13 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

You said...

"I was in favor of the comments/questions being asked, and I'm in favor of his non response.

Nuff said...."

I am grateful for all your contributions to this baord by trying to manage all the HURT everyone feels in a logical way...

There is really nothing FRED or any one can do to mitigate the effects of the last pacer announcing the confusing decision issued by the Judge...

She asked the parties to file their responses within the next 30 days. And there is nothing the management can do but to keep mum from saying anything that may further complicate the task faced by DM at this moment...

And you can bet your last EDIG share that DM is busy deciding the next step in their prosecution of this case...

So, as you stated, the best thing for everyone here is to quit stocking the fires of discontentment, and just sit tight till DM's reponse is made part of the redord.

And good luck to all who are still left standing as investors in EDIG...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005