Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
G&s
over 10 years ago
Re: G&s
over 10 years ago
in response to BOUTS's message

Much thanks for a cool welcome there Bouts! I have much to cry about unfortunately with other junior mining stocks but prefer to learn from my mistakes and move on! Even at I-SCUM I see a new poster posting as much dirt as they can on SFMI like questioning ownership of the mountain yet I've seen this circus all too many times.

Ive always wondered why anyone would go out of their way to post so much negative information? I mean, Ive lost money in other stocks and the last thing I want to do is go into a message board and see that name! Unless there is vented interests for a stock to go down...dont know.)

Thanks for your advice on GHDC vs SFMI on being grand slams! Maybe I might put a tad bit on GHDC but will keep strong on SFMI.

As I said in another post, looks like the next few weeks (2-3 weeks) will be the most important weeks in SFMIs history! Im so glad to be at the right place at the right time by LUCK! haha

Please login to post a reply
BigGamble
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2014
Social Links
Private Message