Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Thanks for the welcome Pic! I am buying these stocks like SFMI not for short term (although coincidentally the same time I went to this stock there are major things going on like funding, 43, contract, etc) but I am placing my bet that G&S will increase big time in the coming years. If Gold were to hit over $2000 or $2500, I predict that will bring in a ton of new investors almost to the point of a mania.

I remember when silver rose close to $50 a few years ago and my wife's friends were telling me that they want to get into silver! My co-workers, my boss, and friends all of a sudden wanted to "GET IN" on this. Imagine when Gold hits $2500 and the amount of people flooding into this sector?

This is why I think a stock like SFMI could easily shatter the highs and go into dollars possibly. It sounds ludicrous now since many people are basing their price on probably shorter time (1 year or less) with Gold staying around the same price, but seeing the management they are putting behind and cleaning some of the mess from the past, SFMI could make one wealthy even putting a small investment now.

Even Bitcoin which I can't stand. I never thought a penny digital currency (I was so close to making a purchase when it was crashing a few years ago into the penny/sub penny range...yes, everyone has this story too..hehe) would even go into dollars at all. Even after it has come down from its $1000 or so high, its still in the mid triple digits. And I had a chance to get in at pennies.

Im excitied for SFMI and while I will sell a good portion my shares as prices go into the .05-.10 range (dont want to be the guy that rides all the way up to only go back down), I will hold a good portion for long termish.

Please login to post a reply
BigGamble
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2014
Social Links
Private Message