Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
A thought
over 11 years ago
in response to BOUTS's message

Management may have realized that they have to have meat in their PR's, but then what does it say that they have gone almost 3 months with just one puff piece? Nothing accomplished in that time? Not every PR has to be a blockbuster, in fact I'd welcome regular (monthly) updates that went right to the point without all of the puffery. What is the status of the Sinker? Rockbolting done? Drilling targets chosen? Safe room started? etc... What about the mill? Flotation system installed? Being tested? Leach system permit application status? There is lots of information they can provide that, even if it didn't send the share price skyrocketing, would at least assure the stockholders that something is going on and progress is being made. I'd really like to have something to talk about here besides the lack of information...

And BTW, I think the share price action today and recently reflects the lack of news to confirm the rumors circulating... We get a sp spike when the rumors start, but the sp drifts back down when there is nothing to back them up.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message