Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
NEWS
about 12 years ago
Re: NEWS
about 12 years ago
key words
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
Re: .0378
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
in response to Garick's message

For sure something good is up...2.1 million shares traded today alone and SFMI up nearly 50% on the week. Me thinks that fundamentals are finally taking root.

Technically speaking, the share price has stopped at $.04 the last 3 rallies since the April low of $.015 [island spike huge volume capitulation low]. This week's rally has a different feel from the others and could approach the Feb. and March highs around $.052. as early as next week.

There is great advantage in being around long enough to learn who to trust, and how to trust my own convictions. The gold and silver environment will be gangbusters for the emerging miners and SFMI will fly because the convergences won't let it not fly!

Hopefully the staunch longs here were a stable force for those here who were shaky at times. We aren't home free just yet, but the horse smells water and wants to the hay in the barn.

I agree with others that the RK email news today should be followed by some main event next week having to do with the financial means to move the business plan forward.

I am age 71. My kids will love what I leave them no matter if it is this year, or next year, or in 2017 when gold and silver peak. I can tolerate SFMI taking 1 year longer than originally planned to carry out the business plan so long as it remains the plan and forward motion persists. In fact, some of us have even greater leverage now as we bought more undervalued shares during the time laggard.

"Look for the silver linings!".......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008