Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Hey JO
over 12 years ago
Tuna
over 12 years ago
in response to diamondc's message

The reason they are poor questions is because they came with negative assumptions and with no due dilligence what so ever. They were designed as negative doubt raising and not designed to learn about the company as per investment. THIS IS AN INVESTMENT FORUM....not a place for doubt mongers and lazy readers to try stupid ploys.

BTW, I did all the buying today that kept the stock price above $.03. We need and will likely get more good news soon. In the mean time, stop trying to defend loaded questions that make any answer look weak. Try READING past releases and try wrapping weak brains aroung the fact that WEALTHY PEOPLE are coming on board, financing is NOT an issue, and we have a $7.3 million LOC with Centurion once the price rises to about $.10.

And all these new posters dedending each others is proof that SFMI has the goods and they know it. That is why they are beginning to infiltrate with more fear mongering. Longs are beginning to load up and I will buy 100K each day that a shill arrives here.

This site is for current and prospective SHAREHOLDERS....not I-HUB rejects and trainees. Questions that interject negativity will be ignored or deleted. We here are OPTIMISTIS and LOOKING FORWARD. Take the garbage elsewhere!......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links