Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BumbleDude's message

Bumbledude-

A couple things: First, reprinting garbage from a buffoon who was banned from here for bashing is not exactly a wise choice for your first post. And the fact that that post referred to his own outrageous speculation as "fact" should have been a tipoff to you right there. We discuss plenty of negatives here, but a series of negative, nonconstructive posts based on groundless speculation is not tolerated.

As far as how SFMI will avoid big time dilution, I suggest you read the filings, and read the posts from some of the more knowledgeable posters here. As I said before, the funding that was the subject of the previous filing can be paid back entirely in cash, and not starting until the end of this year. Bouts also mentioned a way of avoiding dilution in a post you replied too. Did you forget that already?

"Second, reading SFMI filings has never provided me with any information that was usefull going forward"

That's nonsense. You sit here and tell us you don't learn anything from the filings, and yet you're asking a question (how to raise money without dilution) that was answered in the filings. As I said before, you need to do some homework before posting (or reposting) nonsense. Legitimate questions and legitimate discussion, including about negative topics, is welcome here. But the difference between here and the other board is that mindless bashing and negative agendas are not tolerated. If you have a legitimate contribution to make, fine, you're more than welcome, but reposting crap from over there is not considered legitimate here.

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links
Private Message