Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
sentiment
over 12 years ago
in response to sinbob's message

Sinbob...you sound like you are short the stock....a shill for I-HUB. I made it very clear in a post this AM today how I have determined to connect the dots, and right or wrong, it IS what I see until it isnt. Why did it rise suddenly from $.035-.073 in 7 trading days? Was there something wrong with that as well? If I dont posess savy by now, then I don't deserve you to save me...enough already.

Yes, there have been delays and mistakes...been that way with EVERY 10-20 bagger+ I ever owned, but I know value when I see it and you are whistling dixie with me. I know where gold and silver are going and I know that value always prevails when the underlying propellant is in place.

And I am in a position to not give a shix about time. I sold most of my ECU Silver at effective $.80 and added more SFMI and GHCD. ECU is effective $.49 today.

You brought attention of SFMI to me....thanks. Too bad you cant see the value in spite of the gaafs!........pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links