Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
SHM
about 13 years ago
pic
about 13 years ago
Re: pic
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Garick
about 13 years ago
ASM
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
in response to Garick's message
I feel that the problem here is that shareholders are being dragged along, in the dark, no flashlight, no candle, not even a book of matches! What shareholders are being asked to do is to sit tight, while it is clear that MILLIONS of shares are being dumped at the bid, with no apparent end in sight. We were told that PR's were coming, and all I've seen is something about a TV show and an Edgar notice telling me that we can't establish our much vaunted LOC. We are CONSTANTLY lied to and led along. We are CONSTANTLY disappointed. We are CONSTANTLY mocked and crapped on by the bashers...and we are just supposed to sit tight and keep defending??? This is NOT what I signed up to do. My friends and family are all in the RED. I look like an IDIOT to them! And yet if we get the least bit frustrated we get told to settle down! This isn't a matter of being overinvested...it is the result of unethical management, plain and simple, and I know I speak for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of invested dollars. This has become a joke.
Please login to post a reply
Sphindog
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/26/2010
Social Links
Private Message