Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to metoo's message

Stop speculating yourselves into a funk.....non disclosure is NOT bad news. They are 7 weeks running into the next quarter and there will some good disclosures over the next 4.5 weeks leading up to the shareholder meeting. And they are squirreling away dore and we dont know was/sold used for what. Wait for disclosure. My sense is that the tight lipped stance has to do with big investor [Brazilians?] positioning stuff.

Actually, tomorrow's sell off likely began today and was not a killer. I will buy more if sub $.15 is seen.

Were either of you looking to SELL on this news? If not, then try to let it unfold as it is destined to do. NO bad or totally inconsistant news was presented...they just didn't say what you wanted or enough to clarify the revenue confusion. Over time it all comes forth.

RK was not in a good mood when I talked to him today...sounded very busy and restrained. I got the feeling they are getting mucho pressure to divulge goodies NOW and they prefer not to do so.

I will be there for 3 days in mid September. No stones will go unturned....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008