Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

I think this 10Q is complete BS. How can they make this statement in the June 16 pr:

"Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. (OTCBB: SFMI) ) management announces that its first lease payment has been made to GoldCorp Holdings Co. (GHDC:OTCBB). SFMI, using the proceeds from the historic tailings",

then in the 10Q state that no revenues have occured during this period? Please someone smarter than me help me to see the light. Because, as of now I cannot see any way that this could not be construed as misleading, or worse, by the company. You are right about the bashers having a field day with this. But I believe it is completely the fault of SFMI. I will not be putting up any sell orders, because I cannot watch it close enough to be able to keep up with what I expect to be a very quickly falling price. I would be very surprised if there isnt a massive sell off tomorrow. Thanks SFMI. Your dubious attention and respect for the investors is duly noted.

Please login to post a reply
metoo
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2010
Social Links
Private Message