Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

pic- I was writing my previous message when you posted. This isn't a matter of nondisclosure, it's a matter of contradictory statements- one that they had no revenue, the other that they paid the rent with revenue from the tailings. I agree that they are probably being tight-lipped while things are going on behind the scenes, or simply because they are waiting for production to ramp up and to get a better idea of the grades of the ore. But contradictory information is not the same as minimal information.

I doubt today was the selloff- most following this figured they would file after hours- but I think most people also assumed there would be at least some revenue reported. If you're looking for "cheapies", tomorrow may be the day. I'm still long, and will continue to be as the fundamentals here will eventually overwhelm the bashing, but it's too bad that SFMI's poor communication provides fodder for the bashers in the meantime.

I assume there will be some more information forthcoming before the SH meeting. I also assume it will be positive. I'd prefer to share a beer (or a few) with you in good spirits, rather than in the process of drowning our sorrows. See you at the meeting!

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links