Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Hello
over 14 years ago
Re: Hello
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Welcome to all new posters who are here to express their honest opinions as investors/followers of SFMI.

I agree Pic, the usual nonsense pre the US job reports tomorrow is leaning on gold today. Also, it would seem to me that a NR qualifying production assay values would be better left until next week when gold turns upwards. Might as well go with the flow...and hopefully when the not-for-profit naked shorts are in cover mode.

I do hope that the plan is to release more definitive news on gold equivalency rather than the opaque "precious metal" values in the previous NR...or the negative ninnies will have a hay day. If we do not get those soon, I would have to wonder why Rich said they would be released and then not follow through. If not, then I would have to surmise that there is no urgency to move the stock up yet in order for the opportunity to buy in is kept favorable to those who want in. That is just an assumption on my part.

I do believe the grades will be very positive...and that they will even increase in value as SFMI ramps up to 500 Tons/day. It may be that the ore being processd now is from waste that is much richer in silver tha gold...and that the high grade gold material that has been discarded from different mine shafts is being slowly mixed into the feed. We know that we have a high grade silver content in one of the faults and a high grade gold content in the other with variables of both in yet other faults/veins.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links