Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: Hello
over 14 years ago
in response to metoo's message

I saw the problems with I-HUB immediately with my style of exposing shills and doubt mongers....that place is a bad joke.

If you guys who know the ropes over there can think of a way to invite known shareholders who want to SHARE, not lie, then please do so. Hub leaders here can easily smell out the doubt monger who try to infiltrate and weed/call them out...also they can easily be rebutted/refuted/frustrated/removed here.

As for SFMI, I suspect that tomorrow and next week will better reflect today's news as volume is nil today. Also, gold, silver and PM shares are being hammered today in prep for the USA jobs report stink tomorrow.

I also suspect that SFMI mgt. wasn't quite ready to put out info, but some info [probably accurate] was leaked yesterday and they decide to release and verify half of it. They likely would have preferred to release next week after holidays and early in month when markets always have trend changes.

We must suffer through today, but next week will be totally different...maybe tomorrow. For SFMI to surge from $.05 to .46. then hold $.20-.26 support...RETAINING 40-50% of the entire move, this is healthy and bullish consolidation and new base-building for another leg up to new highs within weeks. Only the volume comcerns me at this point.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links