Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

Sinbob,

Yes, I have been burned on margin before. The worst was the "Halloween massacre" when they changed the rules on the Canadian Royalty trusts overnight. Killed an entire sector I was heavily in. This time, though, I'm much more comfortable, mainly because the number of marginable stocks I have is quite low, so my margin is quite limited.

I can understand the nervousness of newbies in SFMI stock who bought it at 25, 30, 35. It went to 46 today, and then back down to 40. The same "drop" tomorrow could wipe out their gains. If. And that's a big if. Some probably aren't used to the volatility either. I deal with it a lot, but this rise has me a bit nervous too. I know the potential of the stock, but didn't expect this explosion. Glad to hear that you know some who think it is OK.

Do you know anything about the news that was supposed to come out today? If you don't know or can't say, no problem. I'm expecting announcements about a few things- gold and silver production and sales, grades, maybe a new addition to the company, mill updates, etc. I can imagine what the right kinds of news will do to the stock. The way it's been going it's got to be flashing on some screening programs.

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links