Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Spiny, you and I have something common. I used to get cheeky with margin on my gold stocks but it bit me with respect to my "other" favorite silver stock...that has been squashed by the bad guys. So I have retreated to the odd three day margin buy...which my broker sometimes forgets about for up to a week or more...just did it with SFMI at 23 cents and 28 cents...and will probably not have to cover until next week sometime. I used to trade off YRI a lot but am trying to time the eve of the next big move up in the metals. ..and trade off some solid juniors at around $4. But I think Pic is much more adept at timing such feats of acrobatic trading. I have come to realize that living in the tree tops requires a defiance of gravity, levity and a great sense of timing.

I, as others here and probably yourself, have encouraged many to buy into SFMI. Today the stock "only" went up 2 cents and now some are getting fearful that got in at between 7 and 30 cents...and I am being asked whether they should sell now. What have I started? Woe is me. So, just to make things exciting, I am telling them to hold long without holding wringing hands. I forgot that for freshmen, going without stimulation... long is two days.

Man, the hype has been somewhat unsettleing lately and I have to admit, it makes me nervous. It might very well be justified and there are those I trust who are satisfied that all is well. I think the problem some of us longtime gold bugs have is that we have been disappointed so much due to fraud in the last ten years that it is now more difficult to be somewhat cavalier...so to speak. The upside is that the "tipping point" is at hand. "Haysoos Murphy"...it's been a long time coming and I can't tell you how much I am going to relish it for I have paid my dues...as others have...probably you and I think Pic as well.

As long as I keep the fundamentals in mind, and refer back to them...my convictions remain intact. I am also fervently of the opinion that the shotgun approach to investing is passe...and the laser approach is the onky way to go.

We were supposed to get news today but it has not transpired. I can imagine the shorters are frothing at the mouth here. This is their chance to work their fear. They simply have to get a play before the next good news is released, in my opinion.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links