Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Well Spiny and Pic...the rumor has been that hefty money is coming in and it won't involve dilution...so it will, in essence be a huge vote of confidence...especially considering the rumored reputation of the said investor. But what the heck, money is money.

All of what you both say applies. Usually one expects a sell off on news such as a decent drill result etc. for a junior. But this junior is so much different than any other junior I have ever seen it is difficult to template it. It just does not fit the usual mold of an up and coming junior gold/silver explorer...as you both know. It is not a one trick pony and we have an idea of what is in the cart.

We have other news release potential as well such as you mention. If it is the financing for drilling I am assuming it will stimulate the share price speculation re the resource potential and a nearer horizon for assay results . If it is news such that the grade of the ore being processed is high, say 1 ounce/t, then I think again, this will only cause further investment demand for the stock.

SFMI is being increasingly exposed to investors and media in 3 countires...and soon (I think) to be trading in Brazil but I do not know the timeline for that. I think SFMI has an added advantage in that it is an American stock which gives it a much larger audience for a junior than if it were a Canadian junior right now.

All this is spec on my part but my curiousity is most piqued here.

I was expecting news today as well but maybe tomorrow or Monday now.

I did note that a few of the hard pumpers Blue and Goldmann ceased at noon today....and haven't heard from Carmine since yesterday.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links