Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mazola's message

When do you think RVX will start giving away all these hundreds of millions of dollars?

Are you suggesting Resverlogix shareholder's are getting a good ROI on a $2M savings?  I can discount the value of the probable revenue streams for decades and it would still be a highly questionable deal amendment.  The inherent conflict of interest is being demonstrated in unabashed fashion here, imo.  But if you really think this amendment is a good deal for RVX only shareholders then bring on your math. 

Do you think RVX will be a drug company selling RVX-208 and paying royalties to Zenith?

As far as I can tell the royalties are tied to the products, the compounds. So no matter who or what acquires them a royalty WILL be paid to Zenith. I welcome any correction to this understanding.  And with this amendment it is not just the select few ApoA-1 qualifying products, its every single compound present and future without qualification, restriction or conditions.  

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message