Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to tada's message

I agree Tada that a sale now of all or part of Resverlogix would make a lot of sense.  

It could be used to pay off the Citi/Dart loan.   Moreover, it would potentially allow the RVX acquirer to put resources into exploiting the breadth of Resverlogix's wide-ranging "estate" of formulas and the IP surrounding that.  

And this type of arrangement would potentially kick the royalty arrangement into high gear... providing ZCC with the funds (both now and into the future) for further developing the Zenith (ZEL) patent estate if it (ZCC) so chooses.   That alone could lead to some nice future returns.

I think we have willing sellers - for the right price.  The question is whether now is the right time to find willing buyers with the deep pockets needed to accomplish this.  

I wonder if those willing buyers would find the time to be ripe now from their perspective.  My guess is that getting someone to act now might depend upon doing a phased "milestone style" buyout.  If RVX was willing to go this route under the right arrangement, then I could see this sort of deal being a realistic possibility at this time.   The devil of course is in the details.

Is this what they (RVX and ZCC management) might be working on at this time?   I have zero clue.   Wish I did!

SF

Not investment advice of course!

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined