Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to SanFrancisco99's message

Yes some speculation there for sure SF.

In my opinion, the message that concerns me the most that RVX  is sending with this upcoming modification of the RPS is, that as long as DM and KD have the votes and also own a majority of Zeneth, then they can make any changes they want 3 months from now, 6 months from now, 1 year from now that could move money from the coffers of RVX to that of  Zenith. Perhaps someone can answer this for me....why would the board of a company want to partner with RVX if DM and KD not only have the ability to do this but have shown a history of doing it?

The only way I can see a board making a bid for RVX in this scenario, is to not have a licensing agreement with us, but instead purchase RVX in order to prevent any further motions to bleed profits. And if this ends up being the case (a purchase of RVX) does this new proposal not lower the purchase value of RVX come December 16 once this vote has passed? Not investment advise and just My thoughts on the matter.

regards

DND

Please login to post a reply
DNDStocks
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/07/2015