POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mazan4's message
Mazan. With all due respect. You have been a great supporter of the PTK story. Obviously to make some money same as all of us. As a large shareholder you have had more one on one time with mgmt and I agree deservedly so due to the significant investment but to date have they delivered on anything they have told you? Our current mgmt are Rookies at their current positions. Ajit as former CEO of Global Foundries (for a short period) had a mediocre track record at best. Dr. Suresh was a for VP at GF and as some have posted is most happy on the factory floor when in reality we need him at the helm directing the path forward as a CEO. We have no idea what the current burn rate is,? We have no idea if we can commercialize the POET IP? Mgmt may have been excited and enthusiastic about the future but they can get it wrong. In medical terms I have heard a saying " Doctors differ and patients die" Just because mgmt says things does not mean they will happen such as Nre 2014 , NASDAQ 2015 etc etc and a lot of etc etc. We have had a lot of bull crap and yes Inagree it's time for cold hard facts. I will put together a list of questions that I and my friends want answered on the 28th. I will post that email on this board for anybody who wants the same answers. If you want to be heard and pro active I encourage all of you to send that list of questions or your own version to mgmt demanding answers on the 28th. We are share holders and owners of this company. We deserve straight and honest answers. Best of luck all.
Please login to post a reply
My Poet
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/21/2015
Social Links