POET Technologies Inc.

in response to cheapinski's message

I'm with you Cheapinski, hoping for a good report. I can't think of anyone qualified or willing to to replace our management at .30.or even .80 sp given the technology intensive aspect and having such a small staff. Its easy to take shots at folks without knowing the whole story. There has been plenty of that from here. New Topic: Actually, I wouldn't mind if some of those threatening to leave the US based on the election did leave, although I wouldn't wish them on Canada. It appears they like our democracy as long as they win. Burn the flag if they lose. Ajit will have to strike up a relationship with our new administration. I think anything that will help Twitter of Facebook run better (our AOC's) for more people will be looked upon favorably by Trump. (although it was almost his undoing - too much tweeting). Sometimes they leave scientists alone if they are developing the right technology. Kind of rambling on here. BTW, Oz, your informational posts have been superlative, thank you so much. Those are the kinds of posts that make this board great. Sula, I believe Eileen is a real person and a well-meaning one too. That would be my opinion. You make some very, very good points, despite the adversity. Well for me, I'm off to a birthday party. Lots of Holidays coming up. Hopefully, the update on the 28th will seem like one too. We shall see. Divine intervention, I like that idea. Cheers all BT

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links