POET Technologies Inc.

Good Morning All

I have been very busy of late and not had time to read the board nor do all email returns, I will complete those today. My apologies.

In the meantime, i need you all to put your heads together and solve a problem.

PROBLEM:

World class, game changing, disruptive, leviathon of a technology that will create a historic legacy stock with record pricing, earnings and publicity... et al. So what does one call, brand, or trademark this fabulous potentiated product that will no doubt be or have a historic impact on business, and our lives as a whole ? Flashy, fancy, techy, commanding, controling, controversial ? What byline do we use ? "Powered by POET" was good but we need better. If its to adorn every corner of the world on packaging and product on print and screen, we need a blockbuster. We need it to say strength and performance. I do have a few ideas of my own, and the office group has been discussing the marketability and a name change since last year. But this is your forum, I want you to think about it,

SOLUTION: (Insert Here)

(HINT:...Go to your Thesaurus and search words of strength and purposes-start there)

Please login to post a reply
EileenTeahon
City
New York-Chicago
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/06/2014
Social Links