POET Technologies Inc.

in response to dash8400's message

Looking at the average daily share count I think its pretty safe to assume that THE market comprises to a great extent of Agoracom board members and/or readers.

While this is anonymous it's in no way unpredictable. A few months reading here reveals very easy recognizable patterns.

With one that's as certain as death and taxes: The company issues news releases, with 9 out of 10 delivering exciting and very assuring information. Then it takes only a few minutes, exactly one single message with some bean counting question and two or three confirmations by even puzzled fellows to blow the news release against the next wall.

You guys really have reached page 4 with hairsplitting about 'µ versus m'. One marginal detail in a message that wasn't addressed neither to scientists nor to patent attorneys. And the message's real core vanishes in a stampede of protest. I'm pretty sure that even after more than 200 illuminating contributions most of the readers still don't get what the heck a µ is. My excuses to those who do ...

What makes me really think is the fact that it's always the same clientele who succeed in controlling this board. Am I the only one who realizes this? Don't you think it has something paranoid to spill negativity all over and then complain about the share price dumping?

Don't get me wrong. I don't expect these obvious manipulations to end. But I think we are all well advised to reconsider if some 'facts' are worth being discussed or just another attempt to scare less experienced shareholders.

Good luck
Axel

Please login to post a reply
Axel
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/12/2014