POET Technologies Inc.

CS
over 8 years ago
in response to etops's message

Come on Turr........now we're back to using stealth mode as an excuse. Give me a break! I don't see this cancellation as a huge negative but I am bloody tired of certain people putting positive spins on things no matter what it is. I am looking out my window right now and it is sunny so I am sure that must be positive for Poet! Tomorrow it might snow and I'm sure that will be positive some how as well.

But the same in true of the reverse. I get tired of hearing the hot-headed responses, to seemingly trivial occurences and i'm not pointing the finger at you. We have had cancellations and delays before. None of which have lead to major catastrophy and most have been for good sound reasons. So why would I chose to put a negative spin on it, as opposed to positive. I invested because I believe in the tech and the management, as yet I have been given no reason to believe otherwise.

Keeping tighted lipped, when so much is at stake, is sound business plan. I believe it is an unfortunate side effect of this indutry and many others for that matter. This company will always be in stealth mode to some extent, you only have to look at Apple to see this in evidence.

Apologies if my stoic belief in what this company are doing is tiresome.

Please login to post a reply
oldgreg
City
Cheltenham
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2014
Social Links