POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jets911's message

jets...NAV for July 31 will likely fall given the almost 0.50 drop in POET since June 30 (unless they and us get lucky and today is a banner day)…wouldn't surprise me to see a 0.15 NAV for July 31.

Yes that is a very good point jets.

It has been interesting that every time Pinetree announces they are going to make a $10 million payment they use this catch phrase. “Pinetree will use available cash on hand to pay the aggregate redemption amount of the debentures.

So they always sell enough of their assets in advance in order to gain the cash position required to make that statement and it leaves the companies held in their funds with the impression that the selling is over. At this point in time I think we can say that the end to the selling is in sight. After this next $10 million payment is made the balance left owing on the debentures will be $14,784,000.

Now back to the NAV for July point that jets made. It interesting to me the timing of this news release by Pinetree. If they stop selling today what will happen to the share price. My guess is that it has a bounce. What does this bounce do for Pinetree’s July 31 NAV?

Well if this was a shakeout of Pinetree’s ownership of POET one would have to say it has been very effective. Of course that is not something that should ever be acknowledged but as always “timing is everything.”

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message